- This event has passed.
Geospatial Grad Student Showcase
May 2 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
What’s it like to be a graduate student with a geospatial focus?
Join us on MONDAY, MAY 2, 4pm for a discussion about graduate school and GIS and Remote Sensing.
In person in WCNR Rm. 231 or on Zoom:
We’ll discuss topics such as
- How the panelists use/used geospatial in their research
- What GIS skills learned in undergrad are most useful in grad school
- What GIS skills the panelists wish they’d learned in undergrad
- How to find a grad program with a geospatial focus
- and more!
- Jillian LaRoe, M.S. GDPE, 2020
- Lauren Abram, M.S. Ecosystem Science, 2021
- Brynn Crosby, M.S. GDPE, 2023