College IT Contacts

Students seeking ArcGIS Online/Pro licensing using their CSU eIDs should make their request directly through their college’s IT department. The IT departments will provision each student by adding their name/eID to the Grouper group for ArcGIS licensing.


Agricultural Sciences
Health and Human Sciences
Liberal Arts
Natural Sciences
Natural Resources
Vet Med and Biomedical Sciences


CSU Facilities